TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Eventsholic.com. Eventsholic.com provides its services to you, subject to the following terms of service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using specific Eventsholic.com website services, you and Eventsholic.com website will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. Your registration for, or use of, the service shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by this agreement including any materials available on the Eventsholic.com website incorporated by reference herein, including but not limited to Eventsholic.com website privacy and spam policies.
- Acceptance of terms
Thank you for using Eventsholic.com website. These terms of service (the "terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Eventsholic.com website at www. Eventsholic.com (the "site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Eventsholic.com website platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the terms (collectively, the "services").
These terms are effective for all existing and future Eventsholic.com website users, including but without limitation to users having access to ‘business page’ to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these terms carefully. By accessing or using the Eventsholic.com website platform, you are agreeing to these terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Eventsholic.com website. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms or are unable to be bound by the terms. Your use of the Eventsholic.com website platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You can accept the terms by:
- ✓ Clicking to accept or agree to the terms, where it is made available to you by .com website in the user interface for any particular service; or
- ✓ Actually, using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that com will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
- User: "user" or "you" or "your" refers to you, as a user of the services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the services including without limitation a user having access to ‘business page’ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
- Content: "content" will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "your content" or "user content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "Eventsholic.com website content" means content that com website creates and make available in connection with the services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the services excluding your content and third party content. "third party content" means content that comes from parties other than eventsholic or its users and is available on the services.
- Event(s): "events" means the events listed on com and any related mobile or software applications of eventsholic.
Eventsholic.com website currently offers online services to event attendees and sponsors, enables networking between its members to make business contacts and friends. In addition, Eventsholic.com website offers value added services through its website. Value added services are subject to terms of service.
You must be 18 or over to register as a member of Eventsholic.com website or use the eventsholic website. Membership is void where prohibited. Your membership registration for, or use of, the service shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by this agreement including any materials available on the Eventsholic.com website incorporated by reference herein, including but not limited to Eventsholic.com website privacy and spam policies.
In order to access the services, you must obtain access to internet, and pay any service fees associated with such access. You must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
Eventsholic.com website grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and terminable right and license to use its software; provided that you do not (and any third party to)
- ● Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the software or any part thereof.
- ●; Attempt to discover any source code, or sell, assign, sublicense software.
- ● Modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software.
- ● Build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics.
Eventsholic.com website alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Eventsholic.com website technology, the content and the service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the service. This agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the service, the Eventsholic.com website technology or the intellectual property rights owned by Eventsholic.com website. The eventsholic name, Eventsholic.com, Eventsholic.com logo, and the product names associated with the service are trademarks of Eventsholic.com website or its partners, and no right or license is granted to use them.
The security of your data may be maintained through the use of data encryption, data security protocols, passwords and other methods which Eventsholic.com website may employ, or which Eventsholic.com website may suggest or require that you employ.
You agree that Eventsholic.com website has no responsibility or liability either for the deletion or failure to store any data transmitted by you or anyone else to the services or the operation, or failure, or weakness, of any data encryption, data security protocols, passwords or other security methods employed by website. You, not website, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all customer data, and Eventsholic.com website shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any customer data. Upon termination, your right to access or use customer data immediately ceases, and Eventsholic.com website shall have no obligation to maintain or forward any customer data.
You are responsible for all activity occurring under your user accounts and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the service, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- ● Notify website immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security.
- ● Report to website immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of content that is known or suspected by you or your users.
- ● Not impersonate user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the service.
- You understand and agree that com website may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "content") that in the sole judgment of Eventsholic.com website violate this agreement, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of members.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the service, or transmit to other members.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute, provide or make available any content to the site ("your content"), whether as an event manager, buyer or otherwise, you hereby grant to website a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, translate, publish, create derivative works based on, perform, display and otherwise exploit your content, in whole or in part, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, and to allow others to do so, without compensation to you or any other provider of your content. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that all your content (i) does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, and (ii) complies with all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Website reserves the right to remove any of your content from the site at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to your content) or no reason.
Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with event manager, partner, sponsor, advertiser services (collectively, "third parties"), is solely between you and the applicable third party. Website shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
Signing up for a Eventsholic.com website membership is free. Website reserves the right to charge for the service or any portion thereof, modify the pricing of, add to, or discontinue the service or any portion thereof without prior notice. You agree to provide Eventsholic.com with complete and accurate contact information. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, website reserves the right to terminate your access to the service in addition to any other legal remedies.
If you are using the service as an event manager, by registering for and using the service, you agree to pay website the then-current service charges set by website for use of the service, which payments shall be due and payable upon receipt of the invoice setting forth such charges. Invoices are sent monthly for service charges incurred in the previous month. Nonpayment of invoice results in penalties as described in the invoice.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. You agree that Eventsholic.com website may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your membership and access to the website service without prior notice. You agree and acknowledge that website has no obligation to retain your data, and may delete such data, after termination.
Any breach of unauthorized use of the website technology or service will be deemed a material breach of this agreement. Website, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the service if you breach or otherwise fail to comply with this agreement.
EVENTSHOLIC.COM WEBSITE AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT. WEBSITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
EVENTSHOLIC.COM WEBSITE SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT OR SUCH PARTY'S LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service.
Any notices shall be given by mail (in the case of Eventsholic.com website) or to the email address you provide to Eventsholic.com during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Eventsholic.com during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
Website reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or its policies relating to the service at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to recommendations, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. The User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User shall not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside country; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- The website has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the website reserves the right to review materials posted through Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The website reserves the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- The website reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company's sole discretion.
- The Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the website shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of the User in the event of any conduct by the User which the website, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Terms, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of the Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of the Terms.
- It is agreed by the User that most of the content and some of the features on the web site are made available to the User free of charge. However, the website reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the Website at any time for any reason, with or without notice. The website also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular Users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the website and/or other visitors to the Website. The Website reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website and its features with respect to different Users or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
- The Website may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by the website and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from the website.
- The website is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. "Website Content" shall mean its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The Website Content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website Content shall remain with the website, its affiliates or licensor's of the Company's content, as the case may be.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this Agreement are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information of which the User who accepts full responsibility for its use. The Website does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by the User as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Services.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- The Website does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked.
- All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of the website in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, Trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of the website and other respective persons. The User is prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the website or such third party which may own the Marks.
- Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the website shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the website, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the website, unless otherwise stated.
- All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website including the Website Content is protected by copyright. The User is prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Website Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the website protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws.
- The Website owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it.
- In addition, use of the Website Content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of the User's access to and use of the Services, the User agrees not to use the Website Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. The website reserves the right to terminate the account of the User upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the website's Service, or if the website believes that the User's conduct is harmful to the interests of the website, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in the Company's sole discretion, with or without cause.
- The website reserves the right to remove from the Website any content that is alleged to infringe someone's copyright.
- The User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
As a condition of the use of the Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside country or prohibited by the Terms including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
- If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The Terms and the relationship between the User and the website will be governed by the laws as applicable in country.
- Except as otherwise, expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the same. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Company and governs the User's use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between the User and the Company with respect to the Website.
- Provisions related to liability, indemnification, disclaimers of warranties, intellectual property protections, and protection of Website Content shall survive termination of this agreement.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Eventsholic.com.COM website in accordance with Section 18 "Notices", in our sole discretion, Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement, together with any applicable Order Form, comprises the entire agreement between you and Eventsholic.com WEBSITE and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Eventsholic.com website may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Eventsholic.com website Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this term of service, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this teams, you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
If you have a complaint about eventsholic’s teams you should write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.